Family Resiliency Programs
All families have strengths, and family resiliency programs are designed to identify and capitalize on those strengths. At Cayuga Centers, our family resiliency programs take on many forms.
- Whatever It Takes (WIT) is a wrap-around service model that works with youth that have been placed out of the home, and are being prepared to transition back to the home setting. As the name implies, the in-home support team works with the youth and family to do whatever it takes to achieve a positive transition back to the family. Read more about WIT.
- Family Preservation Program offers immediate and short-term (4 – 6 weeks) preventive services for families with imminent risk of out-of-home placement. Learn more
- Family Support Program provides longer term (4-6 months) preventive services for families. Read more
- SafeCare helps prevent and address risk factors for maltreatment among families of newborns - children age 5. A home visitor meets parents in the home and assesses skill level and teaches home safety, child/infant health, and positive parent-infant or parent-child interactions. Read more
- The Family Support Program is a home-based clinical program; the social worker meets with the family twice a week for a minimum of 6 - 12 months.
To Make a referral
Cayuga Family Resiliency Coordinator
315-253-5383, Ext 1216
Albany Family Support Supervisor